Friday, March 10, 2006

Blood Wipe Out

Just got back from the hospital. Banged my leg really bad on some rocks in the water today. Right now I'm numb from all the pain but as soon as it wears off.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But until then I'll just talk about the situation.

The routine I do every morning is surfing right at dawn, but I decided to go out a little further than usual, I also went to a different beach. I think that really made the difference. I was laying on the surf board when I tried to ride this wave when it came by but I slipped and fell on the board. I went under and my leg got caught in between some rocks. I rarely curse but I was screaming every word under the water. I got myself lose and just started swimming but it hurt badly. When I got out of the water, every thing below my knee was covered in blood. I guess surfing when your sick was a bad idea.

The hospital isn't too far from where I was so I drove to it. When I got to the hospital, one of the nurses passed out. I was like cool. The doctors said that it isn't as bad as it looks. He did say its broken though. From the looks of it, it looked like something bit my leg. But I'm ok now. I guess I won't be surfing for the next few weeks.

ok gotta go, the pain is coming back

No comments: