Monday, December 17, 2007

Lifqual

If you read my posts, you know I end each one with "lifqual". I gave a definition for the word a while back but I think it's time for a refresher. Lifqual is having the perfect life, feeling happy about everything and having good things happen to you. You'd be surprised how doing good for other people will not only make you feel better but it will always put a smile on the faces of other people. It kind of reminds me of the movie Pay it Forward where a kid helps 3 strangers and in turn, those 3 strangers help 3 more each. If only the world did that then we wouldn't have to worry about anymore wars and pain. The world would be a better place. So for everybody, have a lifqual day and give a little lifqual and you'll get some in return.

1 comment:

ysfb said...

You know, reading your blog always brings a bad day to a close for me. I think I'm finding the lifqual, thanks.