Saturday, January 26, 2008

Life's new Drug

My girlfriend recently told me some troubling things about her past. If she's willing to open up emotionally to me then I am able to do the same thing with her. It was quite an emotional few hours. It's hard to feel happy when your upset. Normally I'm an upbeat person and I feel it is my job to bring a smile to the lives of others. At that moment, I was the one being comforted. The lifqual has ways of giving you good vibes when you just need to let everything go. So for my mission of life now is for everybody to just open up to somebody. Everybody has a little pain, just let it out and you'll feel the stress letting you go free. Have a lifqual everybody.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

1 comment:

ysfb said...

Before you know it she'll be popping a few dozen little ones, children that is.