Monday, July 28, 2008

A Face Without A Face

No place like home. I leave this week to go back home. Seems like my home is in the news again. Two shark attacks within days of each other. I hot linked the link (((HeRe))). With New Smyrna Beach being the shark capital of the world I'm not shocked. Luckily the injuries weren't fatal. It's a risk us surfers have to take everytime we step foot into their jungle.

The article leads me into my next story. The water and our world outside the water is like to different worlds. Could you imagine looking down in the water and seeing and seeing yourself empty. Empty meaning not having a face. No emotions will ever be heard. Words could never hurt. Vision would never impede a stereotype of the person in front of you. We would all adapt to the new environment somehow, or die trying. A face without a face would be a world without a gun.

A world without a face, hmmm, makes you wonder. Have a lifqual Monday, before you know it, the weekend will be here once again. Be safe and enjoy the lifqual.

No comments: