Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Dogs My Buddies

I have to say without Milo and Otis, I wouldn't be able to get over past months. The days when life was really getting me down, they were always by my side. I owe them my life and to this day I appreciate them more and more each and every day.

Milo is doing his usual, laying on the floor next to me watching every move I make as if he is my parent. I grab a dog biscuit and he jumps on my leg to retrieve it. He licks my fingers and goes back on the floor watching my every move again.

Otis is in the other room like usual, watching TV. He even knows how to turn it on. I'm just waiting for that morning I wake up and see him cooking me french toast. Otis is the most active out of all of us. He is my alarm in the morning. He likes to surf just as much as I do.

Goodnight world and have a lifqual day tomorrow.

No comments: