Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Plague!

Somethings going around. Everybody is getting sick around me. The flu is an evil thing. My neighbors have it and just about all my friends have it. All the people I work with are sick or they are just getting over it. I'm the only one left! I've been sneezing and coughing for about a week now. It doesn't seem to be getting any worst than that. It's taking it's sweet time hitting me hard. Going out surfing every morning during the winter can't be good either. But it's Florida, we don't celebrate the season. My neighbor has already planned our sick party bash full of NyQuil and tissues and Nightmare on Elm Street movies. Makes me kind of want to look forward to getting sick.

Have a lifqual day all you sick people out there!

1 comment:

LVGurl said...

I wish I could take some NyQuil, but the stuff renders me useless.