Monday, February 26, 2007

Thank You

Disney was a blast. Thunderstorms kind of made it shorter but it was fun. We were tempted to drive to Miami but we would've never made it back home in time for work.

There was a note on my door when I got back that just said "Thank You". I asked my neighbors to see if they got it or if they saw who left it their. My friends didn't leave it so it's a total stranger. I guess being friendly to everybody is coming back to me. I'm not worried. I'm sure it's nothing. I have my guard dogs Milo & Otis to protect me if things get scary.

Perhaps "Thank You" just represents somebody just returning the favor for something I helped them in. It's good to hear some good feedback from people that felt I had an impact on their lives. So to this stranger, Thank You too.

Have a lifqual day!

1 comment:

ysfb said...

You get the thank you notes and I get the f-u notes. What's up with that?