Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bright Eyes

I can imagine taking your hand and walking down the beach in the middle of the night. Having the waves crash on our feet with the smell of fresh ocean air all around us. The beach is ours. The world is ours. A slight wind blows your hair over your eyes just adding mystery to your beauty. Your hair slowly glides back down to your neck. Words are meaningless. The vision of your beauty is everything. The world around us is empty. Nothing is in my eyes but you. I smell nothing but this. The sky is clear. The moon is full and bright. We see a shooting star and we make a wish. What could be better than this? Another day like this. I love you.

Have a lifqual day my lady.

2 comments:

ysfb said...

You suck. You're so whipped.

ysfb said...

Must've been some beach, you've been gone for over a week!