Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Head Injury

I got in a little surfing accident again. That's why I haven't been able to post. I decided to try something new and I ended up getting knocked unconscious for awhile, but I'm ok. At least the second time I attempted (against doctors orders) was successful. Then I got my bed rest. It was good to just sleep in instead of getting up early every morning. Amazing how one thing can disrupt your entire routine. I surf every other morning now until I'm able to keep focus again. Until then, my neighbors come over and cooks me breakfast every other morning to keep me company along with Milo & Otis. I'm starting to get used to this life. Perhaps I should go in a coma more often!

My friend is going through some troubles now. I've been on his path before so I know how he feels. Hopefully he'll overcome whatever burdens are holding him down.

Think lifqual everybody!

2 comments:

ysfb said...

Another injury Greg? You are so accident prone. You need to just walk around in a helmet.

Anonymous said...

An injury to the head is always a serious matter as it could lead to all sorts of complications, what feels like a normal headache could be something else. If you or someone you know suffers a head injury they should be checked by a professional as soon as possible. If it a industrial accident then inform your boss of the incident and ask if you can leave for treatment.