Saturday, March 03, 2007

Sad News To Report

Awhile ago, I had a friend that was going through a lot for years. He came to me for my help and I did all I can to give him my advice on things. His wife was cheating on him and he was beginning to lose his job. His family and then eventually his life begin to fall apart. I found out this morning that the person took his own life. Here is the last letter that I received from him a few months ago.

It's been sometime since we last spoke. Things as you know haven't been going so well for me. I'm writing you this to tell you that I am looking past this part of my life and move on from all of this. The divorce is finalizing and I'm starting a new job. Life is starting to look up for me now. Once everything is settled down, I'll try and write back a little more.


I don't know the circumstances surrounding this to make him revert back to being depressed. His funeral will be next week so my post might be more in the way of coping with life.

I try to keep my blog upbeat, but sometimes we have to be reminded that life isn't always as perfect as you want it to be.

Have a lifqual day everybody.

No comments: