Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's Not Always Cloudy Today

I was a little upset the past few days. Sometimes the smallest things can make the biggest difference. The same routine everyday becomes the norm. Today was different. When I was in the water today, a kid told me to cheer up because it's sunny. It was like a childhood innocent was the only thing to pull me out of this slump. It felt like my mind, body and soul was awakening. To me what he said was that no matter how life gets you down you can always expect the sun come out in which the sun represented peace and tranquillity. I looked up and the sun was shining and I was happy. The lifqual has different ways of showing up in your life, glad it came today. Enjoy the lifqual!

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

No comments: