Saturday, February 16, 2008

The World is your Oyster...Reach in and grab it's Pearl

Valentine's Day came and passed. Sorry I wasn't able to post something inspirational on that day but that day has been planned for a long time, so today I will post something twice as inspirational. First press play and let the mood settle in, I'll give you a second.

Spending Valentine's Day with the one you love was not only relaxing but very calming. With surprises throughout the day and ending it with a night on the beach with the wind blowing through our hair and the water rushing pass our feet. Thinking about the past and the future and remembering the present forever. It will be another day I will never forget. I hope your Valentine's Day was as peaceful as mine. Life just doesn't get any better than this.

Music makes up my life. Music gives me the strength and the inspiration to move on with my day. Listen to your favorite song of all time and see how great you feel throughout the day. My taste in music is very wide but I just love to relax to reggae. The soul and the emotion and the relaxation in every song, and how the beat just flows like the water to the lyrics. They are in a different world when singing the song. You close your eyes and you imagine the best thing in your life. How relaxing. Enjoy the lifqual everybody and just press play.

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

1 comment:

ysfb said...

You need to make me a mix cd with all these songs.